Partners (Wolfpack) Terms & Conditions
Last Updated 8 August 2019
The Terms & Conditions listed covers the basic process flow and Terms & Conditions for our Partners.
1. Registration and Signup Procedure
- 1.1 - When a Partner is activated by Intellihost, Intellihost will provide the Partner with a unique URL where clients can sign up.
- 1.2 - When a Client signs up via a Partner URL, Intellihost will contact the client as part of an introduction and setup the various services required by the Client.
- 1.3 - The client will be provided with their first 2 months free, considered as the registration month and the month thereafter. In the event where the date falls past the 27th of the month, Intellihost may grant the client their first 3 months free, thus including the registration month and the following 2 months (up to a maximum of 65 days). This however is entirely up to the discretion of Intellihost.
- 1.4 - Intellihost will provide rebate of 100% back to the Partner on the 1st successful month the client pays along with monthly commission paid for each month the Client retains the applicable service thereafter
- 1.5 - Only selected services are applicable for commission. Such services can be viewed on the Partner WolfPack Dashboard located at https://my.intelli.host
- 1.6 - It is up to the Partner to ensure they have given the client the correct signup URL. Intellihost does not take any responsibility for any incorrect signups and linking of clients to incorrect accounts
2. Rebates & Commission
- 2.1 - Rebates and commission are only added to the Partners account when the invoice is marked as paid.
- 2.2 - The Partner will get a 100% rebate of applicable products upon the clients first payment of said product. Such a rebate is only paid once the invoice of the service is marked as paid.
- 2.3 - In the event where such a service was to at a later stage be set as unpaid (example where a debit order has been disputed), the full amount will be deducted from the Partners available balance.
- 2.4 - The Partner is entitled to commission on services for the clients within their Wolfpack level. The level of commission is calculated each night at midnight based on the amount of active client services linked to each Partner's profile. Any invoices marked as paid on the following day will have it's commission calculated at the Partners current level.
3. Levels & Earnings
- 3.1 - When a Partner 1st signs up, they will be provisionally added to the Bronze level but have 6 months to reach this level.
- 3.2 - In the event where the Partner does not reach Bronze within 6 months, the Partner will be downgraded to the Base Partnership, which will give the Partner the same commission benefits as Bronze Partners, but with no free services. The Partner has the option to retain the services but will be required to pay for these services until such a time where the Partner is back on a Bronze Partnership level.
- 4.1 - To withdraw funds, the Partner has to request a withdrawal from their Wolfpack partner page located at https://my.intelli.host
- 4.2 - When requesting a withdrawal, the Partner has to either select a cash withdrawal or as credit on their Intellihost Account to be used for other services.
- 4.3 - If the Partner requests a cash withdrawal, the partner has to upload an invoice for the amount with description “Sales Commission” – The invoice needs to be made out to Intellihost (Pty) Ltd along with the information as displayed on the dashboard.
- 4.4 - When requesting a withdrawal, the total amount must be VAT Inclusive if the Partner is VAT registered.
- 4.5 - The minimum withdrawal of request is R250
- 4.6 - Credit must be withdrawn by the Partner at a maximum of 12 months or R10,000 – whichever is first.
- 4.7 - Payment of all cash withdrawals will be made within 60 days after the invoice has been received. Delays should be expected during holiday seasons.
- 4.8 - No penalties or interest may be imposed on Intellihost on late commission payments.
- 5.1 - Intellihost reserves the right to cancel this Agreement at any stage as we have the full right to decide with whom we partner.
- 5.2 - The terms of this Agreement may change at any stage based on the direction Intellihost takes as a business.
- 5.3 - At no point of time does the partnership between Intellihost and the Partner constitute to any form of ownership, management or any other title directly associated to the ownership of Intellihost.
- 5.4 - The account of the client remains at all times that of Intellihost. The Partner is not granted any access to the personal information, accounts or any other associated information about the Client or it’s dealings with Intellihost, unless where permission has been granted by the Client.
- 5.5 - Our Partnership program is only available to Companies that is not a direct competition of Intellihost. Our Partnership should complement each others services, and in the event where the Partner undertakes any form of Hosting, Cloud, VPS or backup services of their own, Intellihost reserves the right to suspend the Partnership.
6. Public Profile
- 6.1 - We advertise our Wolfpack members for free on our main Intellihost Website under Partner Directory. The information displayed can be modified by the Partner at any stage by visiting the Update Profile button under the Partner Dashboard located at https://my.intelli.host
- 6.2 - The information submitted must be accurate and a basic spell check must be completed prior to saving such data which will be immediately updated on our website. It's the responsibility of the Partner to ensure such data is correct at all times.